Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Time to say goodbye...

I have been terribly slack in posting for a good while now and things are going so well at home that I just don't feel like blogging very much anymore. We are all settled into a beautiful routine, loving every second of our homeschooling life and I feel so blessed to have a wonderful family.
The truth of the matter is that I really can't be bothered to blog and I have sat so many times over the last 12 months thinking that I ought to blog. Over the past few weeks I have come to realise that actually I don't have to do it and should only really do it because I want to and not because I feel I should.
My days are so full of fun and happiness with my lovely family that I don't spend nearly as much time at the computer as I used to and I've come to realise that I used to waste far too much time on it, and that when it's on I tend to drift towards it continuously and one little thing soon becomes an hour of my time gone. So I feel that the time to stop blogging has come.

I have really enjoyed my blog and the new friends it has made me over the past two years and I shall continue to stop by the blogs and keep up with you all.
Thank you for all your supportive comments over the years. Take care. x

10 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

Dear Emma,
First, take a look at the fireworks I am sending up the sky for F's christening.
I wish him and all your family the very best.
Although I was surprised and a little sad reading your post, allow me to say that I believe you do the right thing. There is no time like this in a mom's life, so go for it and enjoy it.
Do stop by, or e-mail me (it is in my ID page) if you feel more like it.
Whatever you do, be happy with your husband and children.That is what matters most.
Love and blessings from all my heart.

4:13 pm  
Blogger Evans family said...

Ditto Irene.
Enjoy your time with yourhusband and your children.
All the best for the future.
Looking forward to you popping by and looking at the posts in the future.
Love
Lynsey and Nigel.

8:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always enjoyed reading your blog Emma :0) Take care and enjoy spending more time with your family :0)

10:21 pm  
Blogger Ruth said...

Bye Emma - really glad life is so sweet for you:)

8:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on having such a wonderful life and I would probably do the same if I were you. :)

Thank you for sharing your life with us the last few years and I hope beyond hope that life continues to give you nothing but happiness.

Hugz

8:15 pm  
Blogger 'EF' said...

Thankyou Emma for sharing your life and day to day life with us through your blog. It has been wonderful to read of how you do things. Reading this post reminded me too of how the 'poota' can swallow up our family time and I have made a silent resolution to myself to watch out for how much I am on it.

You are truly blessed with happiness and harmony in your life and this is what you deserve. You are a loving caring person and it has been a pleasure to meet you.

xxx

8:13 pm  
Blogger Debbie Pritchard said...

hi emma, not blogged for a while but started again, sorry you're going, was looking forward to catching up with you lol Debsxxx

8:59 pm  
Blogger thenewstead6 said...

We'll miss you, but what a wonderful reason to stop!

I hope we'll keep up with each other in the future.

hugs to you all, Ann x

6:09 pm  
Blogger Kirsty said...

just caught up with this (sorry!), really glad life is looking up for you so much. Enjoy it and do keep in touch :o)

8:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG.

6:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home